Bevelling Machines - Bevels Machine
Bevelling machines for machining edges on plates and tubes to preparejoint faces for subsequent welding. The range of beveling machines comprises the models CHP-7, CHP-12, CHP-21 INV., CHP-12G, CHP-12G REV., CHP-21G and CHP-21G INV. Bevel width ranges from 6 mm.on the CHP-7 to 20 mm. on the CHP-21G, with working angles from 20 to 45 degrees.
Self-feed beveler machines able to work with plates and tubes with no maximum diameter limit at standard or upside down position, with or without the trolley. Perfect finishing for the welding process, esy maintenance operations and easy to use.
In relation with other system used in companies for the bevelling process,our bevelling machines offer the following main advantages:
- The most cost efficient and fastest system.
- No material deformation neither heating and according to this, no change in material properties.
- The accuracy and finishing of the bevel is perfect for the welding process.
- One worker can use more than one machine at the same time.
- It is a self-feed bevelling machine.
Our polishing machines model CHL-25 perform the polishing of bevels to a depth of 25 mm. in plates and angles between 20º to 45º. They are light, versatile, adjustable in depth of cut, eliminate mistakes and easy to use. It is ideal for every company that needs a good finishing for the produced bevels.