Bevelling Machines - Bevels Machine
Bevelling machines for machining edges on plates and tubes to preparejoint faces for subsequent welding. The range of beveling machines comprises the models CHP-7, CHP-12, CHP-21 INV., CHP-12G, CHP-12G REV., CHP-21G and CHP-21G INV. Bevel width ranges from 6 mm.on the CHP-7 to 20 mm. on the CHP-21G, with working angles from 20 to 45 degrees.
In relation with other system used in companies for the bevelling process,our bevelling machines offer the following main advantages:
- The most cost efficient and fastest system.
- No material deformation neither heating and according to this, no change in material properties.
- The accuracy and finishing of the bevel is perfect for the welding process.
- One worker can use more than one machine at the same time.
- It is a self-feed bevelling machine.